Guild Wars 2

Starkye · 11 · 3146

Starkye

• Representing Africa.
  • High Member
  • Hope you enjoy your stay on amity.Stark
    • View Profile
Hey boys and girl,
So I have this game for quiet a while,and you needed to purchase the game on order to play it but now its completely free,and its a massive game where we can all have fun.

It has a huge map and insane graphics,and there's no place for boredom on it because,there are constant events being created every single minute where everyone can join,and its a very enjoyable experience.

At this moment, me Stuffy Tomato and Pieter play this game,as far as  I know,but feel free to download it and join us,if you don't like it you can just delete it,but its very hard not like such game.
Hope you consider this game as a new way of bringing back the community to a game where everyone can play together.
Here its a game trailer/teaser made 6 years ago(the game was released 3 years ago tho),and you can still see that the graphics where amazing back then and now they are even better.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:52:36 AM by Starkye »

amity Gaming

CrapoTheClown(DrakE)

• Me no likey u. Go away.
  • Management
  • God of gods,king of kings.
    • View Profile
    • /r/dragonsfuckingcars
I agree, GW2 is pretty epic. What they did right is pacing, it won't take you 13 nanoseconds to level 5, and 5 quadrillion years for level 50. I'll see - I'm already playing Neverwinter.

The moment I smiled,
you mistook me for a child.
But no matter what you think,
I'm not the weakest link.
There is danger that lurks inside,
it would be wise for you to hide.
Of course I will not be slowed,
for I am in God Mode.

colorz

• moeswagautist
  • Counselor
  • half-life no-life
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Name: Niko
I tried it, im somewhere level 10-12 with 2 different accounts if I remember correctly. I kinda just lost interest. I think the other guys are also playing it (kRVRKV (tomato), Stuffy, Tate etc.) together.

(and the graphics aren't insane, they are only decent ;P)
Graphics Designer. Dota 2. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

kRVRKV

• View Profile
    • YouTube
this trailer (about the game becoming F2P) is better imo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdTaQdbbTHs

it shows main things people do these days and all of those things are easily achievable compared with other mmo trailers, where you have to grind like a nutta to get to the content, which was shown in it

• Steam: kRVRKV
  • Origin: kRVRKVv

gbx.

• High Member
    • View Profile
it's been like 1-2 months since they made it f2p, but not really its limited to shit now lol basically p2w,if you want to achieve something in this game you'd need to buy it.
(click to show/hide)

Pieter.

• Ex Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
As of speaking I've been playing it from time to time together with tomato and I really like it. I'm not sure how the game is when you're playing on your own (story mode is cool though, if you get into it) but for me it's a big plus :)

Halt

• Jr. Forum Member
  • Hey
    • View Profile
I bought GW2 about when it came out and if the offer to play extends to me, I'd be interested in downloading it again and seeing what's new.

Pieter.

• Ex Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
I bought GW2 about when it came out and if the offer to play extends to me, I'd be interested in downloading it again and seeing what's new.
Ofcourse it does. We didn't become a community for nothing :)

Poliomo

• Community Member
    • View Profile
  • Name: ricardo
i also play Guild Wars 2 alot :P got 5 characters lvl 80, 2 guardians 1 warrior 1 thief and 1 elementalist.
also have the legendary weapon: Sunrise
yes the legendary was a pain in the ass lol

Starkye

• Representing Africa.
  • High Member
  • Hope you enjoy your stay on amity.Stark
    • View Profile
i also play Guild Wars 2 alot :P got 5 characters lvl 80, 2 guardians 1 warrior 1 thief and 1 elementalist.
also have the legendary weapon: Sunrise
yes the legendary was a pain in the ass lol
u got the sunrise?????? :( :( :( :( :( :(

amity Gaming

Paasei

• Fucking retardedly esports.
  • Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile
I bought this game around release, but I seriously have no clue about m account and such anymore. Never really got the chance to play it that much because my PC was so bad at that time.