Wortel · 14 · 3584

Wortel

• Hello you boobyful human beings.
  • Leader
  • Tate, my son, love you xxx
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
  • Name: Ruben
This is very odd to ask, but I still want to do so. It might even help you out.

Let's say I recently got into some blackmarket on the internet and really want to get more involved with them. I would love to become some kind of livechat worker helping others out by exchanging money and such. It would be great if you  could be my "first customers". If you can help me out I get some kind of recommendation there, which gets me more trusted in the community as there are alot of scammers.

How this might you help out is: If you've got any CSGO Skins for example left on your account, you can trade them with me, I can sell it to them and eventually I can charge you the money on your Paypal or bank account. This also works with RuneScape 3/07 money, et cetera. If you're ever willing to sell your RuneScape account - I can.

I'm not sure if it's possible to buy CSGO skins when you don't own the game, but if you can, you can buy those if you've got some money on your Steam account and want it back on your bank.

This isn't exactly allowed by the guidelines of Steam and RuneScape, which is why you'll be doing this on your own risk. I don't charge you for anything. Just keep in mind these third party services do this for the profit too.

Feel free to comment below if I can help you out.

Ahmad

• kS and proud
  • Ex Member
    • View Profile
    • Kombat syndicate
  • Name: ahmad
so bro i want to sell something diffrent
i have a steam acc with bad company 2 on it and i really want it sold or traded of a csgo acc as i don't want to spend money on another game
i really am saving to upgrade my pc so i won't spend even the smallest bit for a game this year
can u help?

Wortel

• Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
so bro i want to sell something diffrent
i have a steam acc with bad company 2 on it and i really want it sold or traded of a csgo acc as i don't want to spend money on another game
i really am saving to upgrade my pc so i won't spend even the smallest bit for a game this year
can u help?
I highly doubt anyone would want to buy an account with only BFBC2 on it. It may be possible, but they will need proof you're the owner of the account (picture of profile), to know which games it owns (picture of library), know how many digits it is (URL to profile) etc. This all seems to be very tricky.

Ahmad

• kS and proud
  • Ex Member
    • View Profile
    • Kombat syndicate
  • Name: ahmad

Dimitri

• Community Member
    • View Profile
  • Name: Arno

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
You sell/buy human organs too?
I hope there's also guns, lately I've been thinking about getting a handgun and maybe an RPG-7 or something.

Like almost any thorny military problem of the 1950s, the solution was the application of atomic bombs.

@cRis

• High Member
  • Rise Against<3
    • View Profile
  • Name: Chris

Wortel

• Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming

Wortel

• Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming

Wortel

• Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming

Mardy

• High Member
    • View Profile
Thanks. It's a police matter now.

All jokes aside, looks interesting......