Recruiting for a DayZ war

Lynx Antarcticus · 10 · 2309

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
Hey guys

I'll put this short and sweet. In my favourite DayZ server I've pretty much started a war against a certain player and his team who are all well equipped and shoot everyone on sight. I am trying to raise a fighting force against that group. So this message goes out to all of you who have ArmA 2 and OA and want to participate in all out warfare in DayZ.

I can supply arms and some ammo, hopefully also transport once their choppers are grounded.

Ask any questions here so the answers are all in one place.
Also, if any of you believe I may have potential recruits on one of our allied clans, invite them here.

Also, we're fighting under the aG tag because having a tag helps with recruiting people from the server itself and it's the first one that came to mind.

(click to show/hide)

Thank you for your attention (only if applicable. If you did not pay attention, please ignore this particular thank you).

Like almost any thorny military problem of the 1950s, the solution was the application of atomic bombs.

Snoppp

• Management
    • View Profile

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
I have Arma 2 and OA, but not downloaded
Well, if you're willing to download, notify me. Since there seems to be pretty much no interest at all, I suppose we can talk on Steam instead of here.

Like almost any thorny military problem of the 1950s, the solution was the application of atomic bombs.

Snoppp

• Management
    • View Profile
I have Arma 2 and OA, but not downloaded
Well, if you're willing to download, notify me. Since there seems to be pretty much no interest at all, I suppose we can talk on Steam instead of here.
Downloaded it last night, feel free to add me

truth

• Community Member
    • View Profile

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
Progress update: Last night was gud.
Two of us found their base with 5 choppers in it. What wasn't stolen was fucked up. Despite that they still got at least two choppers in the air that same night. But when they were refueling we did a few flybys and fucked both of them up. Like, seriously, that Mi17 they had was sold for scraps to fix their other chopper, a Huey, that's my best guess after a brief investigation. So they went from a total airspace control with 5 choppers to a pretty much equal situation with one chopper left... in one night. Even though our pilot was being an ass and crashed our chopper we fixed it after the server restart that same night so we're good.
Also, their leader died like 5-6 times that night.

truth

• Community Member
    • View Profile

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
Update: My main man, my right hand, my greatest ally turned his back on me. He became a more irritating version of the guy we're fighting in one day. He had our chopper so that's gone. Currently the war on the initial group is on hiatus. I'm going to burn down a few of this guy's tents before I continue. At least I gained another ally at the same time, one that seems to be just as eager to help but much more motivated to not become an asshole like the other guy.

What the other guy did was go to a hill near cherno and start sniping everyone he saw. At least the guy we were fighting put effort in his kills, as annoying as he was. This guy is just a dick.

I publically revealed one of his tents as revenge. He said that was low. He didn't think sniping people in Cherno was low, however. It pretty much seems as if his personality did a 180 one day and that was that.

Zenny

• Viking
  • Elite Member
  • The Binding of Isaac addict
    • View Profile
dayz seems so cool tho

From Otasy with love <3

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
dayz seems so cool tho
Well, I'm pretty much addicted to it. I got like 350+ hours on it in 3 months, I haven't played anything else in that time so yes, it's so cool.
I really wish you could play it.