Paasei · 38 · 12828

Paasei

• Fucking retardedly esports.
  • Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile
Last update.

server ip: connect 108.61.98.7:28960 ; password yes
You can go on now to download the one custom map and promod. Make sure you understand and read the rules.
Many changes have been made so that it's very easy to see what you are allowed to do and what you're not.

I'll be in the server around at 19:00 CEST as mentioned. We'll see how many people will be there so we could have an early start. If you join later, no problem at all, just come in =)

An0maly

• Associate
  • "There is but one path - we kill them all."
    • View Profile
Can you allow cracked keys for us scrubs that don't have a legit key? xd

Hiya, fellas. It's him. The anomaly. Do we proceed? Yes... he is still... only human.

Paasei

• Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
Aw shit, I really wanted to come and I could have if I had run off back home as soon as I had my driving license, but I completely forgot about it while I was away. Well damn, I hope I won't miss it when you organize another event like this when you happen nearby during a vacation or something. Any chance of that happening?

Like almost any thorny military problem of the 1950s, the solution was the application of atomic bombs.

Paasei

• Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile
Aw shit, I really wanted to come and I could have if I had run off back home as soon as I had my driving license, but I completely forgot about it while I was away. Well damn, I hope I won't miss it when you organize another event like this when you happen nearby during a vacation or something. Any chance of that happening?

Could do it one more time, the server is still up for a month or so with all adjustments still being run. If enough people want to do it again before I leave (September 14th), let me know and we can go.

Ah yes, Zenny had the best spot ever on Backlot 2, he won the game for the entire evening.

Zenny

• Viking
  • Elite Member
  • The Binding of Isaac addict
    • View Profile
Yes let's do this again, I had to go ;D

From Otasy with love <3

Lynx Antarcticus

• Rocketry enthusiast
  • Elite Member
  • Deus''' is my kitten.
    • View Profile
I can't guarantee that I will have time. I'm going to uni which is in another city and I don't know how quickly I can get myself set up there, whether the internet will even be good enough to play, all that sort of crap. I suppose hide and seek can be played even with a high ping, but I still don't know about everything else.

Like almost any thorny military problem of the 1950s, the solution was the application of atomic bombs.

Pieter.

• Ex Leader
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
I sadly missed the previous one so yesyesyes for another!!