April 23, 2019, 02:36:42 PM

Author Topic: Battalion 1944  (Read 7881 times)

Paasei

• Fucking retardedly esports.
  • Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile
Re: Battalion 1944
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 12:33:29 PM »
Got it on day 1, and aside from the early access issues, the gameplay itself is really great. They nailed most of the things, although I would change parts of some map layouts to make it a bit more balanced. Also the slowdown after you land from a (strafe)jump is can be dumbed down a bit.

It takes some time to get used to the card system, you have limited cards that represent a class, as you play and kill others you can pick up theirs to add to your own. Pretty much like a kill confirmed system only the tokens represent classes/loadouts. Far more important during actual scrims or competitive play, so you might want to get used to the default loadout, which isn't bad at all.

Still gotta find some more set smokes/nades, though. Done a few matches through CyberGamer. and your occasional scrim/PCW. Grinded my way to rank 10 so as soon as competitive play comes out (pretty much like ranked cs:go with ranks and all that), you can find me there.

Yep, it's safe to say that I really like this game. Does still have some issues, mostly in the menu, but if you can see through that and know it's an early access game, it's worth it if you like cod2 and cod4(promod).

Pieter.

• Ex Leader
  • Owner
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 09:05:12 PM »
So how's everyone holding up in this game? Are there a lot of bugs fixed already? I'm interested..

Zenny

• Viking
  • Elite Member
  • The Binding of Isaac addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 01:11:49 AM »
So how's everyone holding up in this game? Are there a lot of bugs fixed already? I'm interested..
It doesn't look it changed much from the beginning imo, I don't know what they've done with the updates aside from breaking the whole game once lol
I'm playing it even if it really runs like shit on my pc, waiting for some performance updates. One thing, it seems like it's slowly dying already. It'd be a shame, it's not a bad game really

From Otasy with love <3

colorz

• moeswagautist
  • Counselor
  • half-life no-life
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Name: Niko
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2018, 06:16:37 AM »
They'll be releasing more updates as they gather information.

It's a fun game, has flaws and needs some time.

Graphics Designer. Dota 2. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

Paasei

• Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2018, 06:23:34 PM »
This latest update changed things around quite a bit. No more class limits except on scopes and smg's. A new map, which I haven't played yet. Also some reworks on a few existing maps, some larger than others.

Otasy

• High Member
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 03:38:04 AM »
This latest update changed things around quite a bit. No more class limits except on scopes and smg's. A new map, which I haven't played yet. Also some reworks on a few existing maps, some larger than others.

class limits removed while they build new wartide

Paasei

• Management
  • I will die you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 10:20:07 PM »

class limits removed while they build new wartide
Yep, but they stated that it would take a while before that is finished. Also nobody yet knows in what way it will return. They specified they just want some economic aspect in the game. Anyway, in this state I think it's far more fun to play than before. It's less risky to just try out some weapons to see which suit you best.

@cRis

• High Member
  • Rise Against<3
    • View Profile
  • Name: Chris
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2018, 05:27:00 AM »
Is this game still alive? :o I'm getting interested...
Skill is when luck becomes usual.

colorz

• moeswagautist
  • Counselor
  • half-life no-life
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Name: Niko
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2018, 11:11:15 AM »
It's kinda dying to be honest. But they'll keep moving forward with it, will still receive updates
Graphics Designer. Dota 2. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

Stuffy

• Management
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2018, 07:41:44 PM »
Is it just me or Battalion 1944 has some sort of similarity with DayZ Standalone? The start of the hype is the same. The length of the hype is kinda same. Hype died, no more hype, just goals to reach with setting new goals to reach before they reach the old goals. Anyone?

@cRis

• High Member
  • Rise Against<3
    • View Profile
  • Name: Chris
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 09:41:08 PM »
It's kinda dying to be honest. But they'll keep moving forward with it, will still receive updates
Yeah, but how long, 'cause if the community is dying and dead... then they'll probably stop supporting. Well, I think I won't invest money again in a dying game... :x
Skill is when luck becomes usual.