Wortel · 9 · 2055

Wortel

• Hello you boobyful human beings.
  • Leader
  • Tate, my son, love you xxx
    • View Profile
    • amity Gaming
  • Name: Ruben
Anyone who has gotten the game? What are your thoughts about it? I'm absolutely in love with it, though quickly bored with the champions so I'm hoping new stuff will be released very soon.

CrapoTheClown(DrakE)

• Me no likey u. Go away.
  • Management
  • God of gods,king of kings.
    • View Profile
    • /r/dragonsfuckingcars
Imma start playin it soon. Net here is kinda awful, so I'm waitin 'till I move apartments lul

The moment I smiled,
you mistook me for a child.
But no matter what you think,
I'm not the weakest link.
There is danger that lurks inside,
it would be wise for you to hide.
Of course I will not be slowed,
for I am in God Mode.

Krystynka

• Ex Member
  • (─‿‿─)
    • View Profile
    • derp....
  • Name: Krystynka
i have to many games right now to play + i dont like that type of games, so i dont play fotnite, pubg or any other like that.

Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.

colorz

• moeswagautist
  • Counselor
  • half-life no-life
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Name: Niko
i have to many games right now to play + i dont like that type of games, so i dont play fotnite, pubg or any other like that.
I hate fortnite. I dont like pubg. didnt really like any br until I touched apex. It's just so much fun, gunplay feels really good and the legends dont break the game, they just add into it.

I honestly suggest to try it if you ever feel like playing a shooter.
Graphics Designer. Dota 2. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

@cRis

• High Member
  • Rise Against<3
    • View Profile
  • Name: Chris
First I thought, it's a cool Arena Shooter, then I read it's Battle Royal... is it BR only? And why the heck is this mode still so popular ... ? ^^
Skill is when luck becomes usual.

Krystynka

• Ex Member
  • (─‿‿─)
    • View Profile
    • derp....
because stupid youtubers still stream it..... Battle Royal is just an old Last Man Standing, it was in f.. Unreal Tornament ages ago but now its named for idiots to make hype about it

Women are angels. And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.

Krystynka

• Ex Member
  • (─‿‿─)
    • View Profile
    • derp....
i am sick so had some time to check this game and must tell: playing it feels like playing Unreal Tornament but that newer ones. i will give it a longer test because right now i suck at it like f...... made 2 kills on propably bigger naabs than me (they had 100% autism for sure).

for now give it a try because its not fortnite or pugb, it just gives better experience

colorz

• moeswagautist
  • Counselor
  • half-life no-life
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Name: Niko
i am sick so had some time to check this game and must tell: playing it feels like playing Unreal Tornament but that newer ones. i will give it a longer test because right now i suck at it like f...... made 2 kills on propably bigger naabs than me (they had 100% autism for sure).

for now give it a try because its not fortnite or pugb, it just gives better experience
It's based on source engine (although so modified they could call it respawn engine), that's why it feels so familiar and good.
Graphics Designer. Dota 2. Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.

Zenny

• Viking
  • Elite Member
  • The Binding of Isaac addict
    • View Profile
Hey if you guys are playing it add me, my origin is SeraphinaOr

From Otasy with love <3